Solar radiation at the Barrow, AK, GMCC baseline observatory, 1976-1983
Publisher: National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Environmental Research Laboratories in Silver Spring, Md
Written in English
- Solar radiation -- Alaska -- Barrow.
|Statement||Ellsworth G. Dutton, John J. DeLuisi, Daniel J. Endres.|
|Series||NOAA data report ERL ARL -- 6.|
|Contributions||DeLuisi, John J., Endres, Daniel J., Environmental Research Laboratories (U.S.)|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||vi, 112 p. :|
|Number of Pages||112|
- Reflections on the painting and sculpture of the Greeks
- A suggestive inquiry into the hermetic mystery
- Micah Clarke
- Budget in brief.
- Soilless growth of plants
- Managing aggression in child care settings
- Miriam the medium
- Journey to the Heart
- The Geography of contemporary China
- Practical electricity .. with questions and answers
- Feasibility evaluation of alternatives to raise Lake Merced
- The Christian case against abortion
- Full-coverage film cooling on flat, isothermal surfaces
- Broken Promises (Cedar River Daydreams #5)
- Sir Walter Scott
- The synodicon vetus
Solar radiation at the Barrow, AK, GMCC baseline observatory, 1976-1983 by E. G. Dutton Download PDF EPUB FB2
Get this from a library. Solar radiation at the Barrow, AK, GMCC baseline observatory, [E G Dutton; John J DeLuisi; Daniel J Endres; Air Resources Laboratory (U.S.),].
Solar radiation at the Barrow, AK, GMCC baseline observatory, [microform] / Ellsworth G. Dutt Identification of solar cycle 23 minimum from solar UV measurements [microform]: NOAA-9 and NOAA SBU Solar radiation / compiled by Australian Inventions Pty.
Ltd. Policy Options for Stabilizing Global Climate Other policy options include redirecting research and development priorities in favor of technologies that could reduce greenhouse gas emissions, implementing information programs to enhance awareness of the problems and solutions, and making selective use of government procurement to promote.
ARCTIC AIR POLLUTION Studies in Polar Research This series of publications reflects the growth of research activity i. NASA Images Solar System Collection Ames Research Center.
Brooklyn Museum. Full text of "Monthly catalog of United States government publications".